Equality Information and Objectives
Marlborough Primary School is a thriving and inclusive community school where diversity is embraced and celebrated. We have high expectations and aspirations of everyone in our school community.
Our equalities statement is guided and supported by the following core values:
and the following principles:
- Difference is recognised and respected
- We are a community of learners and as such share a sense of belonging underpinned by positive can-do attitudes and relationships
- We aim to reduce and challenge barriers to equality that already exist
Our school aims to meet its obligations under the public sector equality duty by having due regard to the need to:
- Eliminate discrimination and other conduct that is prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations across all characteristics – between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Please so click on the link below to read, in full, our equality information and objectives.